Coaching Bio & Player Highlights.
Juan's Coaching Bio
- 1999 Coached Vincent Memorial H.S. Boys team to CIF Finals
- 2008 USPTA Professional Certification
- 2008 Resident instructor at Cardiff By The Sea Apartments.
- 2008 High Tech High H.S. Boys team Coach.
- 2009 Rancho Valencia Resort Tennis Teaching Professional
- 2010 Leowes Coronado Tennis Teaching Professional
- 2012 La Jolla Tennis Club Tennis Teaching Professional
- 2016 USPTA San Diego Division Pro Of The Year
- 2017 Etcheberry Fitness Certification.
Juan's Career Highlights:
- 106-6 High School Singles Won/Loss record.
- 2003 ITA All-American College Player
- #1 Singles & Doubles player Alliant International University
- 2011 San Diego Metropolitan Men's Open Singles & Doubles Champion
- 2011 Mazda Masters National Champion (Mexico DF)
- 2011 #1 Ranked M35's Player in Mexico
- 2012 USPTA M35's Player of the Year
- 2012 & 2013 USPTA M35's Indoor Singles National Champion
- 2013 Fiesta Bowl National Champion
- 2013 San Diego USPTA Player of the Year
- 2014 USPTA Men's Open Doubles Player of the Year
- 2014 #2 Ranked USTA Singles & Doubles National M35's
- 2015 #1 Ranked USTA Singles National M35's
- 2017 La Jolla Championships M40's Singles Champion